Immigration Services

Trust our Experience

Since 2004 we’ve been helping Pro-Se Petitioners and Litigants in NV, CA, WY & AZ.


View Details


We can assist with a number of immigration issues, including:

  •  Help My Relative Immigrate (Form I-130): Husband, wife, son, daughter, mother, and father of a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
  • Apply for Employment Authorization (Form I-765)
  • Apply for a Green Card (Form I-485)
  • Apply for Citizenship (Form N-400)
  • Affidavit of Support (Form I-864)
  • Apply for a Travel Document (Form I-131)
  • Remove Conditions on a Green Card through Marriage (Form I-751)
  • Renew or Replace My Green Card (Form I-90)

Disclaimer: We are not attorneys, we provide ‘Document Preparation Services.’ Nevada JP Center LLC is prohibited by law from providing legal advice.​ The content on this site is for informational purposes only and cannot be considered legal advice.

Contact Us

(775) 336-1061

1550 S. Wells Avenue, Ste 102
Reno, NV 89501


Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: Closed

*By Appointment Only
(We Also Offer Virtual Sessions)

Nevada JP Center, LLC | Copyright © 2024